Drawing Project...Progress Update

Well I'm slowly making some headway into the drawing that I started previously.


  
It doesn't look like much, but trust me, its definitely progress.  I usually have a few different projects that run simultaneously of each other at any given time - for real, I have ADD...with art.  Is that even possible? Wait...how do I even get projects done??  

never mind.

Its interesting - these types of drawings that I do - because my mind will be wandering around thinking of things that could be interesting to add to the composition and then later, I look at it and discover something else entirely that shows up that I hadn't consciously thought about when adding that part of the picture.

For example, the tall skyscraper building in the pic above with the feather and ferns coming off of it - it totally looks like there is an eye there....but I honestly didn't consciously think, 'Hm, you know what?  That skyscraper there definitely needs an eyeball.   Yep, an eye is PERFECT in that particular spot.'  It kinda freaks me out a little.  

Wait, the process of that happening, not the eyeball.  I like eyeballs - eyeballs are cool. 

I will definitely post my developments on this particular project as i make progress.  This is seriously turning into something interesting....




Comments