Hump Day....Ha....

That phrase always makes me giggle.  

Hump Day.  

In Honor of this glorious division between the start of a week and the end of one I give you this video:


You can thank me later. 



All kidding aside, I always find it funny that everyone dreads the middle of the week.  I suppose if Wednesdays were classified as a pre-existing cartoon character, I would have to say that Wednesday is Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.  Seriously, it totally makes sense.  


And Mondays would be Rabbit - he is way to organized and business-like to NOT be Monday.  Look at him - he's happy getting up early and doing work.  Complete insanity - Who enjoys waking up at the crack ass of dawn to do work?!

My take on the middle of the week is this:

I like to look at Wednesday as the halfway point of the Marathon that is my work week.  Optimistically speaking, I'm almost at the finish line so obviously I can't give up now.   Plus the paycheck is a great motivator too.  I firmly believe that money can move mountains...maybe planets, but I'll get back to you on that one.  



Comments