Motivational-y true statements..

I don't think that's a word - Motivationaly.  I like it though - I feel like it fits. (I tend to make up my own words)

Whilst browsing Pinterest during a short break in my day, I came across this fine saying from Baubau Haus:


Isn't that great?  In my head, I read this as a sarcastically snarky comment on those who believe they've been born with silver spoons in their mouths and things should be given to them on silver platters laced with gold.  I could just be reading too much into it though.  

I firmly believe if you find yourself in a less than desirable situation, you have the power to change it. Go out into the world and take charge of your life.  Definitely words to live by - where was this when I was 19??

I also found a whole community of doodle-ists over on Behance!  It appears that I am NOT alone down the Rabbit Hole.  Apparently, there was a whole party, and I didn't even know it!

I pinned an amazing example below for your viewing pleasure because I can't be the only one excited to see some more imaginative imagining, right?!  Though so.  



Moleskin Sketchbook drawing by Danielle Aldrich as Featured on Behance


Comments