Caffeine Ho!...


Its a new day and I'm infused with lots of caffeine!  Isn't it funny how your outlook on the day becomes different when you feel it sliding through your veins, waking you up?  I think its incredible.  This morning I was dragging, not looking forward to my large "shit to do list" for work.  1 cup of black tea and BOOM!  My task list doesn't seem so long anymore.  What an awesome feeling - it sort of reminds me of Popeye with his cans of spinach. 

Yes.  My office swoons at my awesome super powers when it comes to tackling my task list after a cup of tea.

Really they don't but they definitely should - it's quite a sight.

As I mentioned yesterday, I had big plans to start another crochet project.  I was eagerly awaiting 5:00 pm, so I could dash to Walmart and pick up some new threads to weave together.  There were so many color choices it was difficult to decide on what I wanted to do this time around, but I ended up picking a couple of colors that complemented one another as well as a color I already have at home.  For this project, I decided that I would try my hand at making a striped throw blanket.  Since my first project turned out so well, I thought I would track my time and materials for this one so I can log the information as a potential product for the store.  I can't wait to see how this one turns out!
The start of my Striped Black and Grey Blanket

Comments