I've Gone and Done it Again...

Alright.  I told myself that I wouldn't do it; that I would be good, but I just couldn't help myself! Ahh!  The thing was HUGE!  I've never seen one that large before, so I just had to have it!!

I purchased another sketch book....I couldn't help it.  I'm a total freak for hard bound sketch books, and this one takes the cake people.  Its 11" x 12" and its got over 350 pages of clean, blank paper.  A total coffee table book full of possibilities that my little fingers are itching to caress.  Thank goodness for Amazon Prime!

Its just one of those many things that I love - ordering/buying fresh art supplies.  And of course, I received it so quickly and let me tell you its just as large as the product page made it out to be.  It was a little treat to myself for surviving another deadline at work - I made it out alive...barely.

Now that the stress has dissipated, I feel like this weekend is a DIY type of weekend.  I've got some interesting things planned and I will definitely update you on the results when I finish.  Here's hoping that things turn out awesome!

Comments