Monday Madne....Nope, just Monday


A fresh new Monday for a brand new week.  I think it's hilarious that I don't absolutely hate Mondays anymore. :] I now view it as a day for planning and research to help me through the rest of my week on a sort of schedule to help keep myself focused.

On the docket for this week, I should be finishing a custom order, research and prepare a few new images to be done to add to my listing on the shop and portfolio, and review some art/craft festivals that might be a possibility for me in 2014.  I'm pretty set on one for around May time frame, but haven't decided if there will be a second for later in the year.

Besides that, its general maintenance and research.  I found it highly interesting that USPS's flat rate mailers don't have anything appropriately big enough to house a 12 x 12 canvas comfortably.  Well I can guess why... I mean, I'm sure not everyone is trying to send out perfect squares everywhere.  They did have 1 option that might work, but I won't know for sure until I get the order of boxes this week and test it out.  Fingers crossed, because then I might be able to help cut shipping costs to my customers if it works out in the end.  I've already resolved myself to shipping my bigger orders through UPS Ground.  

I feel like I won't be settling anything for sure for a long while with my shop.  Some things you just need to learn through experience, right?

Happy Monday!

--XO ANF

Comments