Hello Friday!

Holy smokes people, it's Friday and we haven't chatted since last week!  I don't even know where to begin....

So I'm currently sitting in my studio enjoying some delicious homemade blueberry muffins and tea.   Just got back from a boarding place - the dogs had an "interview" and are hanging out with the cool cats (dogs?) for the day.  Does anyone else think it's strange to interview dogs?  That's literally what they told me - we will have to interview the dogs. 

In my head:

"Well, Ash you seem like the dog for the job.  It's all toy's, wrestling, and nap times from here.  Did I mention the outdoor play area? You can even lay by the pool and catch a few rays."

"Woof."

"Yes, Ash.  I completely concur with that assessment! Welcome to daycare!"

Riiigght.

Despite the terminology, I'm personally just not 100% sure that I like the place because, well, isn't that important too?  It could just be that we had it good with the daycare we left behind in NOVA.  Actually,  I'm pretty sure that's all it is at this point. We were spoiled. 

Trying to keep an open mind though, right guys?

Also, my house is full of contractors which is why we chose today for the daycare.  As part of the...evaluation process, the pups have to spend the day there.   It's basically a free day of doggie daycare.  Score for us!

On the art front of things, I've got a couple of things in the works.  I'm working on a custom ordered piece for a friend that is coming along nicely.  There's a theme idea I am currently fleshing out as well.  Hopefully this series of pieces will turn out how I hope - fingers crossed!

More later though, kay?

"Time to make the doughnuts!"

XO

ANF

Comments