Another Week...


...Down!

You didn't think I would last this long, did you?

Well, don't count me out yet! 

I'm actually enjoying this little exercise, though if I'm honest, I was sure this one would have ended up feeling like a chore.

But before we commence with the picture show, I just wanted to let you know that next week's recap will be a week delayed since I will be out on family vacation during that time. I promise to be diligent in completing my daily exercises, so stay tuned for those sketches in a couple of weeks!

Anyway, Here is last weeks sketches for your enjoyment (and as always, don't judge me ;)):


1/8/2017
Thankful

Thankful for the piercing, insistent gaze love of a certain fuzz butt that sometimes lurks in my Studio...NOT thankful for the "SBD's" he leaves behind -__-;
1/9/2017
Kindness

It's as simple as giving a helping hand to someone
1/10/2017
Inside

Ye ol' "If I fits, I sits" scenario
1/11/2017
Outside

Yep. I couldn't help it. 
1/12/2017
Jump

Have courage to take that metaphorical leap
1/13/2017
Friendship

Anyone else always forget their umbrella?
1/14/2017
Love

Mmmm....Donuts....




XO





Comments