Your Monday...


...Sketch update!

Mondays are hard.  It's been slow going today over here in the Frasca household. 

Since we have returned from our week vacation with family, I feel like its been a long process to get myself back into the groove again. It's always like that for me, if we go away for a while.  

Anyone else have that problem, too?

I certainly lost a bit of my steam, but I think I'm finally getting back on track again. With that said, I must apologize and admit to you that there is a week of sketches missing... >__<

In my defense, though, I was sick with a cold the whole vacation.  And there was a beach....and free drinks...

Anyways!  Let's get to the good stuff, shall we?

1/29/17
Envelope

I don't know...don't ask?  An envelope enveloping a letter.  It looks painful...

1/30/17
Book(s)

Growing up, I always wanted a full on library in my grown up house.  That didn't happen, obviously, but I do have a nice virtual one...

1/31/2017
Stars

If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets...I keep mine in Jars though...

2/1/2017
Focus

Narrowing down that field of vision...Easier said than done in real life...

2/2/2017
Beach 

Ahh...just makes me want CONSISTENT 70 degree weather...Hear that North Carolina?...

2/3/2017
Clean

Anyone else view the bathroom as the dirtiest one in the house?

2/4/2017
Music

I listen to music while I work in the studio...I have a wide range of things...but no country...definitely no country....

I'm hoping to remain consistent for the rest of this year long exercise, but I'm only human...and sometimes lazy.  

Forgive me. 


XO





Comments